TLN Media Group is Canada’s most influential multicultural media company, connecting cultures on television, online and in communities through storytelling and shared experiences. The company operates 11 television channels reaching millions of Canadians from a state-of-the-art digital production and distribution facility in Toronto, Canada.
REACH THREE SIGNIFICANT MARKETS
LET’S GET THE CONVERSATION STARTED
We value our advertising partners and our mission at TLN Television is to provide innovative advertising opportunities.
TLN Media Group provides multi-platform opportunities that connect cultures on television, online and in communities through storytelling and shared experiences. The company operates 11 television channels reaching millions of homes from a state-of-the-art digital production and broadcast facility in Toronto, Canada.
In addition to TLN, its flagship English-language channel, the company also offers the country’s most widely-distributed foreign language television channels lead by Univision Canada and Mediaset Italia. Additional Italian language channels include; TGCOM24, and TeleBimbi. Spanish language channels include TeleNiños and a group of four leading foreign services; Cinelatino, Wapa TV, Television Dominicana, CentroAmerica TV. TLN Media Group also operates English language specialty channel EuroWorld Sport. TLN Media Group is a leader in supporting and developing Canadian multiculturalism through the production of hundreds of hours of unique and culturally significant programming and as host of the country’s largest Latino themed festival, TD Salsa in Toronto featuring Salsa on St. Clair.
WHY TLN MEDIA GROUP?
- TLN Media Group is Canada’s most influential multicultural media company, connect cultures on television, online and in communities through storytelling and shared experiences.
- TLN Television is Canada’s leading ethnic specialty channel featuring an English lineup & culturally connected programming. TLN TV is available in 6 million homes across Canada.
- Spanish and Italian are the TOP 2 foreign languages in Canada.
- Univision Canada serves the country’s 1.9 million Spanish Speakers and is available in nearly 2 million homes. Learn More About Spanish Speaking Canada…
- Mediaset Italia reaches Canada’s nearly million Italian Speakers and is available in almost 3 million homes from coast to coast.
For over 30 years, TLN Media Group has been the leading multilingual media company in Canada. With over 1000 clients, we are committed to delivering customized solutions to achieve your objectives and get your message in front of the audience that matters the most to you