– 1 cup rice (240ml)
– Fontina cheese, as much as desired, cubed
– 1 large mozzarella ball, cubed
– Scamorza cheese, as much as desired, roughly chopped
– 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
– 1 cup black olives
– 3 tablespoon capers
– 5 anchovy fillets, rough chop
– 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (60ml)
– Salt to season
Add rice to boiling salted water. Cook according to instructions on package, stirring often. In a colander, rinse the rice thoroughly under cold water to stop the cooking process.
In a large bowl, mix together rice, fontina cheese, mozzarella, scamorza cheese, cherry tomatoes, olives, capers and anchovies. Toss well.
Add olive oil and desired amount of salt. Let rest for an hour in refrigerator before serving.
Yield: 4 serving
Still hungry?… See more recipe’s from David Rocco’s Dolce Vita