Serve this zesty Mexican Grilled Corn at your next barbecue and everyone will be asking you for the recipe.
– 1/3 cup mayonnaise
– 1 tsp. to 1 tbsp. chili powder, ground chipotle or ground ancho, or to taste
– 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
– 1 tbsp. lime zest
– Salt, to taste
– Cayenne, to taste (optional)
– 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 6 ears of corn, husks and silks removed
– Olive oil, as needed
– 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro, for garnishing
– Lime wedges, for serving
Combine mayonnaise, chili powder, cumin, lime zest, salt and cayenne. Set aside.
Add grated Parmesan cheese to a plate or small tray. Set aside.
Preheat grill to high.
Brush corn with oil.
Add corn to grill. Cook, turn frequently until tender and lightly charred in spots, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Spread or brush each ear of corn with flavoured mayonnaise and then roll in Parmesan cheese.
Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Yield: 6 servings
Still hungry?… See more recipe’s from In The Kitchen With Stefano Faita