Pati invites a few of her girlfriends over for a much needed “girls’ night in.” But these girls are here to grill! Grilling isn’t just a guy thing — Pati’s got a great outdoor grill, and she’s gonna put it to work by cooking up a mouth-watering menu of Mexican food with a BBQ twist. One of Pati’s sisters shows up to help her mix some drinks too!
Guacamole de Mango
– 2 ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted, meat scooped out and roughly mashed or diced
– 1 cup diced, fresh, ripe, peeled mango
– 3 tablespoons chopped white onion
– 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro leaves
– 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeño or serrano chile, seeded optional, or to taste
– 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
– 1 teaspoon kosher or coarse sea salt, or to taste
– Corn or flour tortillas, cut into wedges and grilled
Gently mix the avocado, mango, onion, cilantro, chile, lime juice and salt in a bowl, or mash in a molcajete. Serve with grilled tortilla wedges.
Still hungry?… See more recipe’s from Pati’s Mexican Table