Are you passionate about Canadian multiculturalism? Do you embrace the Latino lifestyle and culture of food, music and travel? Love to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment? Want to engage communities and be part of something that makes a difference? If this sounds like you, and you also have experience working in the communications field then we want to hear from you!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Write, maintain and update content on internal and external platforms with relevant and timely materials, including media lists, newsletters, press releases, social media, and digital advertising
- Develop, research, manage and design layouts of communications such as newsletters, event support materials, advertisements
- Research and write content for company’s social and digital media platforms
- Work with team to plan and execute cross-promotions both internally and across multimedia platforms: Radio, Print, TV and online
- Track and monitor media and industry activity; prepare campaign measurement and coverage reports
- Update and maintain national and international media list
- Maintain and archive event related clippings and post event coverage
- Provide admin support in the development, organization, tracking and execution of local marketing initiatives, campaigns, and or events.
- A Communications, Journalism, or Marketing Degree (or in progress) and minimum 1 year related experience
- Experience with online content, social media and promotion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in the Spanish and or French language is an asset
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Knowledge of local cultural communities is desired
- Exceptional time management skills – ability to multi-task and work well under deadlines
- Accuracy, attention to detail, strong organizational skills are critical
- Results and performance-driven attitude, an enthusiastic self-starter
- Excellent team player with initiative to complete individual duties and assist in other areas where required
- Flexible work schedule
Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume to:
TLN Human Resources
5125 Steeles Ave West
Toronto, ON M9L 1R5
Email: [email protected]
We are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.