Are you passionate about Canadian multiculturalism? Do you embrace the Latino lifestyle and culture of food, music and travel? Love to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment? Want to engage communities and be part of something that makes a difference? If this sounds like you, and you also have experience working in the accounting field then we want to hear from you!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with and maintain existing reporting tools and processes in the business processing of the department
- Assist with updating and maintaining accounting records using both computerized and manual systems
- Support the department daily, weekly and monthly with all filing and maintaining record systems, faxing and photocopying
- Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Ensure compliance with all GAAP, GAAS, SOX, pension and privacy legislation
- Respond professionally and courteously to internal and external customer inquiries in a timely manner and maintain good customer relations
- Perform some data entry where required
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Accounting or Finance Degree (or in progress) and ) and minimum 1 year experience in related field
- Strong administrative background with excellent knowledge of MS office
- Confidence in working with multiple software applications
- Strong initiative and self-motivated with ability to work both independently and on a team
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solution oriented with problem solving ability
- Ability to work under the pressures of tight deadlines and multitask
- Knowledge of the French, Spanish, and/or Italian language is an asset
- An enthusiastic, friendly attitude contributing to a friendly respectful workplace.
Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume to:
TLN Human Resources
5125 Steeles Ave West
Toronto, ON M9L 1R5
Email: [email protected]
We are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.