If you are excited by the prospect of developing new business, exceeding client expectations, and playing a key role in representing Canada’s most influential multicultural media organization, then this is the opportunity for you!
About the Role
The Advertising Sales Representative will join our advertising solutions sales team to represent marketing opportunities across our television and digital media platforms.
- Be the first point of contact to existing and potential business clients.
- Develop and present effective solutions using TLN Media Group properties to drive client businesses.
- Demonstrate professionalism and reliability by providing end-to-end customer service from initial contact to post-campaign delivery reporting and account collection.
- Maintain a deep understanding of TLN Media Group properties and activities, media industry developments, trends and marketing strategies.
- Become a valued advisor to clients by assisting them to clarify their marketing objectives and delivering solutions that establish your readability and expertise.
- Collaborate with a team of sales and support staff dedicated to meeting budgets, growing our business and our reputation by achieving superior results for our clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of media sales or related experience.
- Educational certification in sales, marketing, media or related relevant studies.
- Familiarity with sales management systems including Marketron REV Media Sales proposal system, and Wide Orbit Traffic system.
- Deep understanding of digital media platforms as tools for self-marketing and client marketing.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated to learn, work under pressure, manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to find and implement unique and creative solutions.
- Experience in broadcast media and multilingual abilities (particularly Spanish and Italian) would be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply for the Advertising Sales Representative Position
TLN Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting inclusivity within our workplace.
To submit your application, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Advertising Sales Representative Job Application: (Your Name).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, note that only selected candidates will be contacted.