If you are excited by the prospect of supporting a dynamic team in television media, in addition to playing a pivotal role in representing Canada’s most influential multicultural media organization, then this is the job for you! We are currently recruiting positions for both the Toronto and Montreal markets.
- Strategically seek out new prospects lists for advertising opportunities on TLN Media Group’s multiple platforms.
- Work closely with Account Executives on the team to set up prospect appointments, and work on proposals and presentations for clients.
- Data collection and research duties.
- Conduct inside sales by establishing daily communication and calls with prospects as part of the sales cycle.
- Coordinate information flow and activity for sales between departments (including but not limited to Traffic, Production, Finance, and Marketing).
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of broadcast experience in ad sales, and/or junior agency role.
- Graduate of a Sales and Marketing program.
- Enjoys working in a highly motivated team environment that has one purpose and one focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to work under the pressures of tight deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative and self-motivated, with the ability to work both independently and on a team.
- Multilingual abilities would be a distinct advantage.
- Focused on Personal Growth and development within an Advertising Sales career in Media.
How to Apply for the Junior Sales Representative Position
TLN Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting inclusivity within our workplace.
To submit your application, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Junior Sales Representative – Toronto – Job Application: (Your Name) or Junior Sales Representative – Montreal – Job Application: (Your Name).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
About TLN Media Group
Nearing 40 years of service to Canadians, the TLN Media Group organization brands continue to inform and entertain millions. Whether in Italian, Spanish, English or other languages, TLN has played a key role in the development of the national multicultural media landscape. Since launching in 1984, the original ethnic TV channel “Telelatino” has grown to become TLN Media Group, Canada’s most influential multicultural media company. TLN Media Group is an independent, immigrant-owned organization dedicated to connecting communities through storytelling and shared experiences. As a multicultural advocacy leader, TLN Media Group selects, curates, produces, and commissions unique and culturally significant TV and digital content distributed in Canada and worldwide. TLN TV, the original flagship channel has evolved into a mainstream-friendly destination providing multiculturally rich content. TLN Media Group also operates Canada’s most widely available multilingual TV channels led by Spanish language leader Univision Canada and top Italian language services Mediaset Italia Canada and TGCOM24 news network. And TLN Media Group’s additional TV channels include Canada’s first and only Heritage language channels for kids, Telebimbi (Italian) and Teleniños (Spanish), bringing well-known Canadian-made kids shows to families nationwide; and EuroWorld Sport TV, a channel dedicated to sports fandom. TLN Media Group has produced and promoted many cultural events and festivals, the most widely recognized of which is the annual TD Salsa in Toronto/Salsa on St Clair summer festival and street party.