Client Services: Research Lead
We are seeking a confident, dedicated, resourceful, and driven individual to join our team. If you are excited by the prospect of playing a key role in representing Canada’s most influential multicultural media organization and working with a dynamic team, then this is the opportunity for you!
The Client Services Research Lead will be responsible for providing competitive insights and research for our clients and carriers, help with client pitches, bring an understanding of the media landscape, and help provide our clients and vendors with tried and tested research strategies. In this role, you will report to VP, Client Services and Revenue Management and leverage your internal support teams.
- Provide dedicated service to our 3 clients – Advertisers, Carriers, Funders
- Numeris ratings reports and analysis
- Vividata research runs and analysis through Survey Time by Telmar
- Numeris research runs and analysis through Infosys by NLogic
- Assist with Lead Generation and Lead maintenance
- Wide Orbit Inventory and Revenue reports as required
- Assist in Research database development
- Liaison between departments (including but not limited to Sales, Traffic, Production, Finance, Marketing)
- Support Account Executives when required with proposals and reporting
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Data Analysis, Media Research, Media Buying/Planning, Market Research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel, Outlook, and Word).
- Ability to use Pivot Tables, Excel analysis formulas (IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUMIF, SUMPRODUCT, etc.) and formatting data, create and edit charts in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to collect, organize, and analyze data with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, and transform into meaningful, actionable information
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to find and implement creative solutions
- A deep understanding of the Canadian broadcasting system environment, including rules and practices around distribution of TV channels and content via traditional, online carriers and direct-to-consumer
- Self-motivated to learn, work under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Must be well-organized, flexible, detail oriented, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage priorities and have excellent project management skills
- Expert knowledge with research and TV audience software – Survey Time & Infosys
- Fluent in the Spanish/Italian language would be an advantage
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
With the following subject line: “Client Services:Research Lead – NAME”