Are you passionate about Canadian multiculturalism? Does working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment make you want to come to work everyday? Do you believe in the power of connecting cultures and engaging communities? If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, maintain and update content on internal and external platforms with relevant and timely materials, including media lists, newsletters, press releases, social media, and digital advertising
- Develop, research, manage and design layouts of communications such as newsletters, event support materials, advertisements
- Research and write content for company’s social and digital media platforms
- Work with team to plan and execute cross-promotions both internally and across multimedia platforms: Radio, Print, TV and online
- Track and monitor media and industry activity; prepare campaign measurement and coverage reports
- Update and maintain national and international media list
- Maintain and archive event related clippings and post event coverage
- Provide admin support in the development, organization, tracking and execution of local marketing initiatives, campaigns, and or events.
- A Communications, Journalism, or Marketing Degree (or in progress) and minimum 1 year experience in related field
- Experience with online content, social media and promotion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in the Spanish and or French language is an asset
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Knowledge of local cultural communities is desired
- Exceptional time management skills – ability to multi-task and work well under deadlines
- Accuracy, attention to detail, strong organizational skills are critical
- Results and performance-driven attitude, an enthusiastic self-starter
- Excellent team player with initiative to complete individual duties and assist in other areas where required
- Flexible work schedule
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.