DIGITAL MEDIA LEAD
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative self-starter with solid experience and a passion for digital marketing. If you are excited by the prospect of supporting a dynamic team in television media and playing a key role in representing Canada’s most influential multicultural media organization, then this is the job for you!
The Digital Media Lead will be responsible for driving the digital transformation of TLN Media Group. In this role, you will provide strategic and operational leadership and will make the business more efficient and effective with digital strategic thinking, tools and platforms and establish new revenue streams through digital content, products and services. This role is perfect for someone with strong writing skills, who lives and breathes digital and knows how to effectively grow an organization’s online footprint through multiple platforms.
- Develop and implement a plan to drive the digital transformation TLN Media Group, including content, social media, development, design strategy and benchmarks for measurement
- Define projects based on market needs for TLN portfolio of brands.
- Manage timelines, budgets and quality of defined projects together with a cross functional team.
- Define interfaces with other TLN departments: Marketing and communication, Operations, Production, Partners with Content, Social Media, Design and Development leaders to develop the required digital platforms.
- Identify the most relevant KPIs to measure within the digital space that contributes to the brand vision and establish on-going process for measurement and improvement of the KPIs.
- Oversee and approve social media strategy, platforms, campaigns and channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Develop new revenue streams (business cases) with digital platforms.
- Lead and coach the digital media team towards achievement of objectives
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in digital media space, ecommerce, digital marketing, and/or technology with demonstrated abilities of executing plans from concept to completion
- Strong strategic thinker able to synthesize large amounts of data into digestible, practical strategies & tactics
- Digital-savvy and informed on innovations, trends and technologies in the digital space; expert understanding of the best approach to implement new strategies that impact outcomes and drive digital transformations.
- Deep experience in digital content creation, execution of online and mobile strategies, and growing/operating online platforms and social media platforms.
- Data-driven decision-maker, with strong analytical skills and experience driving the creation of KPIs for the senior leadership team.
- Experience in Youtube and Facebook Creator Studio, Google Analytics and managing programmatics revenues.
- Open-minded individuals with flexible, open operating style, and a natural consultative approach that gains the trust and respect of individuals at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; detail orientation and excellent follow-through
- Strong cross-functional team management skills; ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once, from conception to implementation.
- You know how to visualize, plan and use effectively the resources to implement. You can take a project from beginning to end, getting involved as much as possible to make it happen.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adaptable and demonstrates excellent judgment.
- Ability to present to and influence the senior leadership team.
- Experience in broadcast media and multilingual abilities, specifically Spanish and Italian would be a distinct advantage
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
With the following subject line: “Digital Media Lead job application – NAME”