The successful candidate will be a self-starter, working independently to assist in the creation and design of on-air, print and online digital material. Primary responsibilities will be in all aspects of graphic design including newspaper and magazine advertisements, outdoor media, direct mailers, press kits, on air elements, and online digital material.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and design (linear and non-linear) on-air, print and web materials
- Provide creative and technical advice to aid in the successful completion of a project
- Work with editors to create high-quality graphics, animation elements and other video elements for online or digital.
- Work with web related materials to support design and functionality of website
- Ensure technical quality of finished product
- Cut promotional materials giving them a variety of looks and styles
- Attend pre and post meetings as required
- Perform other duties as required upon request
- Working toward a diploma or degree from at a recognized post-secondary institution; or 2 years’ experience in graphic design application
- Excellent skills on Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML or Quark Express
- Strong understanding of PC computers, including MAC, Unix and NT
- Interested in all aspects of design and a desire to learn is a must
- Strong communication skills with an understanding of the Spanish/Italian language is an asset
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to work under the pressures of tight deadlines and multitask
- Creative, energetic, self-motivated team player with ability to work both independently and on a team
- An enthusiastic, friendly attitude contributing to a friendly respectful workplace
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.