Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research and maintain contact lists for Multicultural community associations across Canada
- Provide support in the development, organization, tracking and execution of local marketing initiatives, including press conferences, special talent meet and greet opportunities etc.
- Organize and maintain databases, media releases, publications, mailings and marketing materials
- Help to identify targeted community meetings/events where event promotional materials should be distributed
- Help to develop and maintain partnerships with local community and cultural associations
- Respond to general inquiries in a timely and professional manner and provide follow up as needed
- Provide admin support in the development, organization, tracking and execution of local marketing initiatives
- Coordinate and work closely with Marketing on campaigns, events and initiatives
- Marketing Degree (or in progress) and minimum 1 year experience in related field
- In-depth knowledge of the Hispanic market and local communities is required
- Strong writing and communication skills in English, Spanish and/or French is required.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Strong interpersonal skill with a customer service mindset with ability to manage last minute details, be versatile and flexible with multiple demands
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to work under the pressures of tight deadlines and multitask
- Strong initiative and self-motivated with ability to work both independently and on a team
- An enthusiastic, friendly attitude contributing to a friendly respectful workplace
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About TLN Media Group
Canada’s most influential multicultural media company www.tln.ca
Originally established over 35 years ago as a single ethnic TV channel, TLN Media Group (TMG) has grown into Canada’s most influential multicultural media company, connecting cultures on television, online and in communities through storytelling and shared experiences. Reaching millions of Canadians across the country, TMG is a leader in expressing advocating Canadian multiculturalism. As a content creator, TMG produces and commissions unique and culturally significant TV and digital programs distributed both in Canada and worldwide through its TMG Worldwide Media Distribution business unit. As a broadcaster since 1984, TMG’s flagship channel TLN TV has evolved into an English language multiculturally rich TV channel. TMG operates Canada’s most widely distributed foreign language TV channels led by Spanish language leader Univision Canada and top Italian language services Mediaset Italia Canada and TGCOM24 news network. TMG also launched and runs Canada’s first and only Heritage language channels for kids, Telebimbi and Teleniños. The family of Spanish language channels distributed by TMG also includes a group of four specialized foreign services, Cinelatino, Wapa TV, Television Dominicana and CentroAmerica TV. In addition, TMG operates EuroWorld Sport TV, a channel dedicated to sports fandom. TMG is also active in producing and promoting many experiential cultural events and festivals.