TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and maintain contact lists for Multicultural community associations across Canada
- Provide support in the development, organization, tracking and execution of local marketing initiatives, including press conferences, special talent meet and greet opportunities etc.
- Organize and maintain databases, media releases, publications, mailings and marketing materials
- Help to identify targeted community meetings/events where event promotional materials should be distributed
- Help to develop and maintain partnerships with local community and cultural associations
- Respond to general inquiries in a timely and professional manner and provide follow up as needed
- Provide admin support in the development, organization, tracking and execution of local marketing initiatives
- Coordinate and work closely with Marketing on campaigns, events and initiatives
- Marketing Degree (or in progress) and minimum 1 year experience in related field
- In-depth knowledge of the Hispanic market and local communities is required
- Strong writing and communication skills in English, Spanish and/or French is required.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Strong interpersonal skill with a customer service mindset with ability to manage last minute details, be versatile and flexible with multiple demands
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to work under the pressures of tight deadlines and multitask
- Strong initiative and self-motivated with ability to work both independently and on a team
- An enthusiastic, friendly attitude contributing to a friendly respectful workplace
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.