ON AIR PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAM COORDINATOR
About the Role
We are seeking an energetic, driven, confident individual to play a key role at Canada’s most influential multicultural media organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Screen program acquisitions and create program highlights reports
- Work closely with the Programming department to build a successful programming schedule
- Maintain an accurate database of all programming and promotional material
- Assist to develop, plan, create and implement on-air campaigns
- Assist with the coordination and management of promotional campaigns across platforms
- Monitor, track and adjust on-going campaigns against plans
- Prepare and circulate program schedule, media lists and traffic logs
- Perform any other related duties as required
- Work closely with Programming department to build a successful programming schedule
IF YOU HAVE THE QUALIFICATIONS BELOW AND ARE ENERGIZED BY THE PROSPECT OF CONTINUOUSLY SEARCHING FOR, DISCOVERING AND TESTING THE LATEST TV AND MEDIA INDUSTRY TRENDS AND INNOVATIONS, THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- Degree in Television/Radio broadcast program or related Marketing program
- Minimum 2 years of broadcast, traffic or related on-air promotion experience required
- Experience using Wide Orbit traffic system is preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft 365 operating system, Apps and Office programs
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail and keen problem solver
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, work well under pressure, and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written • Multilingual abilities would be a distinct advantage
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by June 5th, 2020.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About TLN Media Group
Canada’s most influential multicultural media company | www.tln.ca
Originally established over 35 years ago as a single ethnic TV channel, TLN Media Group (TMG) has grown into Canada’s most influential multicultural media company, connecting cultures on television, online and in communities through storytelling and shared experiences. Reaching millions of Canadians across the country, TMG is a leader in expressing and advocating Canadian multiculturalism. As a content creator, TMG produces and commissions unique and culturally significant TV and digital programs distributed both in Canada and worldwide through its TMG Worldwide Media Distribution business unit. As a broadcaster since 1984, TMG’s flagship channel TLN TV has evolved into an English language multiculturally rich TV channel. TMG operates Canada’s most widely distributed foreign language TV channels led by Spanish language leader Univision Canada and top Italian language services Mediaset Italia Canada and TGCOM24 news network. TMG also launched and runs Canada’s first and only Heritage language channels for kids, Telebimbi and Teleniños. In addition, TMG operates EuroWorld Sport TV, a channel dedicated to sports fandom. TMG is also active in producing and promoting many experiential cultural events and festivals. | www.tlnmediagroup.com