It is the purpose of this Statement to make known our practices regarding the collection, use and transfer of your personal information, both by TLN Media Group Inc. and the companies associated with it.
- The data controller of your personal information is TLN.
- To contact us, please email [email protected]. you should take into account that, if you contact us for help and / or information, for your safety and ours, we may ask you to authenticate your identity before responding to your request.
- TLN stores personal information such as: your name and surname, identification document number, address, email and telephone number. Information is also collected and stored when you choose to add favorite shows; the use of our service, your interactions with our services and advertising and that information related to the devices you use to access our service; your activity on the service as well as your selections of titles, viewing history and searches; your interaction with our notifications, messaging channels, customer service, your phone number, and call recordings; device identifiers and software and device characteristics, connection information, page display statistics, IP addresses, browser data, etc.
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– In accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of TLN’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by TLN about our customers and users is among the assets transferred.
– To advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others.
– To third parties to market their products or services.
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
- The use of the information collected is to analyze, manage, improve and personalize our services and marketing initiatives: offer you content, provide you with recommendations, coordinate the provision of services and the availability and limitations to them; prevent, detect, investigate and sanction potentially prohibited and/or illegal activities; analyze the improvement of services; communicate with customers or potential customers in relation to our service, send them news, details of new features and content, offers and to assist you with operational requests. We only collect information to the extent necessary to do the things described in this paragraph as they relate to our service.
- TLN will be allowed to transfer information to third parties, such as service providers.
- TLN may offer promotions in which there is a condition of exchanging information with third parties, for which the client authorizes offering such promotions and sharing their name and other related information, a situation in which it must be clearly established that the third parties are responsible for privacy policies.
- This authorization is also extended when said transfer is necessary to comply with the legislation or any judicial or administrative mandate or for the investigation of infractions; prevent or investigate activities with illegal content or due to security or technical problems.
- If any type of business reorganization is carried out, whatever it may be, the information may also be transferred.
- Please note that your profile will be available to anyone who uses your service account, so that they can navigate, use, edit or delete the information on your profile. Profiles allow each user to have their own personalized experience, according to the content that interests them. If you do not want them to use or modify your profile, you must not allow them to have a profile.
- If you do not wish to receive communications from us by email or text message, you must communicate it to us via email – at [email protected]. However, you must bear in mind that you will not be able to cancel the sending of correspondence related to the service or the transactions resulting from it while you are a subscriber to the service.
- If you use a browser or mobile devices, cookies and web beacons allow us to collect information that identifies your likely interests in order to deliver or deliver online advertisements that are tailored to your potential interests.
- In the same way, some third-party sites and applications will allow us to send you online promotions about our services by sending a privacy protection identifier to the third party.
- You can request access to the personal information that we have collected, or correct or update it. Requests can be made at [email protected]. You can also request that we remove it, however, we may reject requests that are not required by law, or are outside the purposes of this Privacy Statement, without prejudice to which reasonable steps are taken to securely destroy or anonymize personal information once it is no longer needed.
- In some cases, we will be required to retain certain information where required by applicable law and/or regulations.