With hoisin and sriracha hot sauce, these flavourful ham quesadillas are a quick snack any time of the day.
– 4 tbsp. hoisin sauce or to taste
– 4 large tortillas
– 8 slices leftover cooked ham or deli-style ham
– Sriracha hot sauce or your favourite hot sauce, to taste
– 4 green onions, sliced
– 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
– 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
– Kimchi, for serving (optional)
Add 1 tbsp. hoisin, 2 slices of ham, hot sauce, a sprinkle of green onions and 1/4 cup grated mozzarella to one half of tortilla. Fold. Repeat to make 4 quesadillas.
Heat griddle or large fry pan over medium high heat. When griddle is hot, brush with oil. Add quesadillas. Cook on each side until golden brown and cheese starts to melt, about 2 to 4 minutes per side. Cut quesadillas in thirds. Serve with kimchi, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Still hungry?… See more recipe’s from In The Kitchen With Stefano Faita