Delicious tomatoes, creamy white beans, garlic and goats cheese loaded onto crunchy golden toasts – yum!
Try Napolina’s tasty twist on the traditional bruschetta.
– 1 x 400g can Napolina Cannellini Beans, drained
– 1 x 400g can Napolina Chopped Tomatoes
– 40g chopped Napolina Olives
– 6 x tablespoons Napolina Olive Oil
– 5 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
– 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 fresh rustic loaf, cut into 1cm thick slices
– 120g goats cheese
In a medium bowl, combine the cannellini beans, chopped tomatoes, olives, 4 tablespoons of olive oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Place slices of bread on a baking tray. Brush with remaining oil. Grill for one minute.
Add the goats cheese to the toasted bread, top with the tomato mixture and serve immediately.
Hungry for more…See What’s On TV for Gino’s Italian Escape