When guests unexpectedly turn up at that awkward time between late afternoon and supper, a glass of wine is quite acceptable, but it is always nice to be able to give them a little something to eat as well. These rolls use simple ingredients (mozzarella, parma ham, and rocket) and are super-quick to make, states Gino D’Acampo.
Ingredients (Makes 8 Rolls)
- 4 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of pesto
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 1 ball of mozzarella, drained and cut into strips
- 70g Rocket leaves
Instructions for Mozzarella, Parma Ham & Rocket Rolls
- Mix together the cream cheese and pesto. Season with black pepper.
- Lay the slices of prosciutto on a clean board. Carefully spread a little of the cream cheese mixture on each one.
- Place a small bunch of rocket leaves at one end of each slice, allowing the tips of them to poke out. Top with a strip of mozzarella, then carefully roll up the prosciutto.
- Serve with a glass of chilled wine or a Limoncello Cocktail.
- Enjoy Gino D’Acampo’s Mozzarella, Parma Ham, & Rocket Rolls.
Hungry for more recipes? Check out Gino’s Italian Escape!