Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
- 1 bottle of dry red wine
- 1/4 cup cassis or framboise liqueur
- 2 tbsp. to 3 tbsp. sugar, to taste
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 to 2 oranges)
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon to 1 lemon)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, diced
- Large handful strawberries
- Large handful blackberries
- Large handful raspberries
- Large handful blueberries
- Ice, as needed
- Sparkling water, for serving (optional)
- Orange slices, for garnishing (optional)
Instructions for Fresh Berry Sangria
- Add wine, cassis, sugar, orange juice and lemon juice to a large pitcher. Stir.
- Add lemon slices, orange slices, diced apple and all the berries. Stir to combine. Refrigerate until chilled, if desired.
- Before serving, add ice and finish with a splash of sparkling water.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of orange, if desired.
- Enjoy Stefano’s Fresh Berry Sangria!
Thirsty for more recipes? Check out In the Kitchen with Stefano Faita!