– 1/4 cup (50 ml) extra virgin olive oil
– 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
– 2 lb (1 kg) thinly sliced beef tenderloin, pounded thin
– Salt to season
– 1/4 cup (50 ml) white wine
– Small bunch of rúcola
– Shavings of parmigiano, as much as you need
– 8 slices country bread, toasted
In a saucepan heat up ½ the olive oil. Add garlic and cook for a minute to flavour up the olive oil. Rip the beef tenderloin into the pan. Add salt and wine. Cook until partially cooked.
In a salad bowl, add rúcola, salt and the remaining olive oil. Mix well.
Top bread slices with rúcola, parmigiano and beef.
Still hungry?… See more recipe’s from David Rocco’s Dolce Vita