By David Rocco’s Dolce Vita
– 2 pounds octopus, cut into 1-inch cubes (900g)
– 4 tablespoons extra virgin oil olive (60ml)
– 3 cloves garlic, crushed
– Red chili peppers, crushed (optional)
– 5 anchovies fillets
– 20 capers
– 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
– Bunch of Italian parsley, finely chopped
– Salt to season
In a pan, heat up extra virgin olive oil. Add garlic, chili peppers, anchovies and capers and let cook together for 30 seconds.
Add octopus and stir. Stir in cherry tomatoes and parsley. Let cook on low to medium heat for approximately 1 hour or until tender. Add salt to taste.
Yield: 4 serving
Still hungry?… See more recipe’s from David Rocco’s Dolce Vita