Irish chef, food writer and cookery teacher Catherine Fulvio provides the recipe for a delicious Raspberry Lemon Cocktail to make and serve on Valentine’s Day.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
• 6 raspberries
• 90ml Limoncello
• 100ml ginger flavoured stock syrup
• Moinéir Raspberry Wine (Wicklow Way Wines)
To Decorate the Glasses…
• Lemon & caster sugar
• Ice, optional
• Raspberries & swizzle sticks, to decorate
• 2 x flute glasses
Instructions for Raspberry Lemon Cocktail
• Place the raspberries and limoncello in a jug or glass to infuse for 5 minutes.
• To decorate the flute glasses, rub half a cut lemon over the rim of the glass and then dip the rim in caster sugar. Set aside to dry.
• Add ice to the glasses to chill, then discard the ice.
• Muddle the raspberries lightly and sieve the mix well, dividing the liquid between each of the two glasses.
• Pour the stock syrup into the glasses and top up with Moinéir Raspberry Wine and give a stir.
• Finish each glass with a swizzle stick and ice (optional) and serve.
• Enjoy Catherine Fulvio’s Raspberry Lemon Cocktail!
Happy Valentine’s Day!