– 1 large fennel bulb, cut into 8ths
– 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
– 1 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
– 4 green onions, trimmed
– 2 artichokes, outer leaves removed, trimmed, quartered, husks removed, rubbed with lemon
– 4 celery stalks, cut into halves
– 4 carrots, cut into sticks
– 2 cups Tuscan extra virgin olive oil, best quality possible (470ml)
– Salt and pepper to season
Arrange vegetables on a large platter.
Fill 4 small bowls with 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil so every person has their own bowl for dipping raw vegetables. Season extra virgin olive oil with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Yield: 4 servings
Still hungry?… See more recipe’s from David Rocco’s Dolce Vita