Adventurous Canadian celebrity chef and TV host with Italian roots David Rocco provides a recipe for Insalata di Fagioli e Tonno (Tuna & Bean Salad)!
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 2 x 19 ounce canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (2 x 540ml)
- 14 oz. canned tuna in oil or water drained (400g)
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (120ml)
- Salt and pepper
Instructions for Insalata di Fagioli e Tonno (Tuna & Bean Salad)
- Mix cannellini beans, tuna, and celery in salad bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the bowl.
- Pour in extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Enjoy David Rocco’s Insalata di Fagioli e Tonno!
Hungry for more recipes? Check out David Rocco’s Dolce Vita!